Lua CJSON 2.1.0 has been released with the following changes:
- Added cjson.safe module interface which returns nil after an error (instead of throwing an exception)
- Improved Makefile compatibility with Solaris make
Safelock is a file-based locking primitive which provides mutual exclusion between unrelated processes and threads.
Safelock offers advantages over POSIX and BSD file locks such as:
- Compatibility with multi-threaded applications
- Support for lock attempt timeouts
- Detection of crashed lock holders
- Detailed lock status (PID, lock age, custom data)
- Lua 5.2 support
- Performance and portability enhancements
Lua CJSON 1.0.4 is now available. It contains a fix for numeric conversion under locales with a comma decimal separator (cs_CZ, de_DE,..).